Renewal Sales Specialist (Inside Sales)
RAY ALLEN INC – Chicago, IL
RAY▪ALLEN, an IT Asset Management and Maintenance Renewal firm, is in need of a highly organized team player for the position of Renewal Sales Specialist (Inside Sales). The selected candidate will be responsible for sales activity relating to established maintenance renewal agreements. Sales activity for the position will follow an agreed upon sales plan which will meet the business goals of maintaining customer base and expanding partner maintenance offerings. The Specialist will work with the sales and support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals that align with company vision and values.
- Sell maintenance renewals for an established partner.
- Apply effective technical selling skills that demonstrate product knowledge and the ability to comprehensively present company offerings.
- Fully comprehend the current pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry a business conversation with high-level decision makers.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale including increasing revenue and/or new partner maintenance renewal opportunities.
- Sell consultatively by making solution recommendations to prospects and clients that satisfy current business needs.
- Understand and follow a sales script so issued opportunity lists are maximized.
- Maintain accurate sales records through Salesforce (e.g. sales calls, customer contact information, contact responses, contact quotes, closed sales, and follow-up activities).
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics best practices.
RELATIONSHIPS AND ROLES:
- Maintain contact with all assigned clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company team members.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, maintain customer focus, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity.
- Establish and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective relationships with support staff and cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of Cisco products is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven ability to follow up with customers.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
The selected candidate will be paid a competitive wage, plus commissions based on the meeting and surpassing of sales targets.
Founded in 2004, RAY▪ALLEN helps enterprises manage assets and IT investments via its RACSystem solution that delivers information and updates to its customers in an efficient and cost effective manner. The web-based application saves both time and expense for the business by managing the maintenance contracts and financial implications, such as procurement, accounting, software licenses and overseeing the maintenance renewal process. RAY ▪ ALLEN’s flagship application, RACSystem and its underlying platform is in production in over 1000 enterprises and supports multiple manufacturers in over 140 countries around the world, working with the largest VARS as well as Fortune 2000 companies. Learn more by visiting http://www.rayalleninc.com